Monday 14 April 2014

Eco-friendly cotton garment labels

Perfect Labels lanyards is one of the UK leading ethical clothing labels suppliers. One of our environmentally friendly clothing labels are cotton screen printed labels. It combines few features: eco-friendly fabric, fashionable design, and comfort.  Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Order your cotton printed labels today.

Contact our team today on 07716 108 100 to order your Eco-friendly cotton printed labels.

Why choose us ? 

Perfect Labels-Lanyards has been manufacturing Printed Swing Tags for business for more than 15 years and we are one of the leading suppliers in the UK. We provide professional knowledge and consultation related to the design of 100 % cotton printed labels  with quality reflecting our customers' brand image and corporate culture. This enables us to build a strong bond and positive partnership with all our customers.
Cotton Labels

Cotton Garment labels

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete